51st ANNUAL ARNOVA CONFERENCE
Imagining ARNOVA's Next 50 Years:
Scholarship, Practice, Community
Nov 17-19 | Raleigh Convention Center - Raleigh, NC
ARNOVA will be hosting its annual conference on November 17-19 in Raleigh, NC. Volunteers are needed to help in a number of areas and time slots each day.
Volunteers duties will include: staffing our registration counter, directing attendees around the hotel, assist with room set-up and sessions. View details about each shift here.
- Priority is given to students who are pursuing a degree in the nonprofit and philanthropy sectors. (If you are not a student and are already attending the ARNOVA conference, please consider volunteering as a session chair)
- You are asked to work a 4-hour shift and are then entitled to attend a day’s worth of sessions at no cost. Parking is provided the day you volunteer.
- Volunteers are responsible for their transportation and accommodation costs
- The conference will take place November 17-19 at the Raleigh Convention Center 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601
- You may sign up for multiple shifts. Confirmation of your shift(s) will be sent in late October.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
1100 West 42nd Street, Indianapolis, IN