52nd ANNUAL ARNOVA CONFERENCE
Advancing the Public Good in an Era of Disinformation, Mistrust, and Democratic Backsliding
Nov 16-18 | Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Orlando, FL
ARNOVA will be hosting its annual conference on November 16-18 in Orlando, FL. Volunteers are needed to help in a number of areas and time slots each day.
Volunteers duties will include: staffing our registration counter, directing attendees around the hotel, assist with room set-up and sessions. View details about each shift here.
- Priority is given to students who are pursuing a degree in the nonprofit and philanthropy sectors. (If you are not a student and are already attending the ARNOVA conference, please consider volunteering as a session chair)
- You are asked to work a 4-hour shift and are then entitled to attend a day’s worth of sessions at no cost. Parking is provided the day you volunteer.
- Volunteers are responsible for their transportation and accommodation costs
- The conference will take place November 16-18 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830
- You may sign up for multiple shifts. Confirmation of your shift(s) will be sent in late October.
Note: Please complete all the information in the form. An incomplete form will not be considered for volunteer shifts.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
1100 West 42nd Street, Indianapolis, IN